Recent news from INVISTA Polymer and Resins.
- August 30, 2013 - INVISTA exhibits its latest barrier resin technology at Drinktec 2013
- INVISTA, one of the world’s largest integrated polymers andfibers producers, will display its portfolio of barrier PET packaging resins at Drinktec, Hall B3-109,September 16-20, 2013, in Munich, Germany.
- July 14, 2011 - INVISTA Sets Goal to Reduce its Energy Intensity 20 percent by 2020
- INVISTA, maker of LYCRA® fiber and STAINMASTER® and Antron® carpet fibers, has established a global goal to reduce its energy intensity 20 percent by 2020.
- July 12, 2011 - Open Day at INVISTA’s polyester plant attracts local tourists and public officials
- The Industry Park in Gersthofen opened its doors to more than 3,000 visitors on July 9 as part of its annual Open Day, which invites the public to look inside the chemical production plants and learn how chemistry transforms their daily lives.
- February 23, 2011 - INVISTA’s new polyester strategy sees profitable business results for 2010
- Following its 2009 restructuring efforts, INVISTA Resins & Fibers GmbH is already seeing the benefits of its new business strategy implemented at INVISTA’s Gersthofen site.
- November 2, 2010 - INVISTA exhibits its latest barrier resin technology at Brau Beviale 2010
- New packaging technology for oxygen-sensitive food and beverages such as juice, wine and sauces
- July 29, 2010 - OxyClear™ Barrier Resin Obtained Regulatory Clearance for USA and Europe
- Monolayer Barrier Blend Providing Oxygen Ingress Barrier to PET Containers
- July 23, 2010 - INVISTA Polymer and Resins Launches Expanded Website
- Website Features Expanded Polyester Polymer Offerings for Packaging Resins, Film, Fiber, and Engineering Resins
- June 17, 2010 - Polyclear® EBM PET is Granted Critical Guidance Recognition from APR
- INVISTA’s Extrusion Blow Molding PET Receives Recognition for Recyclability from Association of Postconsumer Plastic Recyclers